Does your clutch hand get worn out during stop and go traffic? Did your engine upgrade mean a new clutch that is hard to pull? The Rekluse Manual Slave Cylinder is your answer to a less fatiguing and more enjoyable ride. This direct bolt-on replacement slave cylinder reduces the clutch lever pull on Harley-Davidson® Milwaukee-Eight® models by the maximum amount without compromising clutch control, modulation and shifting performance.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
– Reduced clutch lever pull for less hand fatigue
– Precision machined from billet aluminum and hard anodized for unmatched performance and durability
– Expanded friction zone provides improved control at the lever, resulting in better take offs
– Compatible with OEM and aftermarket clutches, including Rekluse Torquedrive
– Additional clutch lever pull reduction can be achieved when combined with Torquedrive