NOTE: This is an open box item. The product was never used, it was simply opened and then returned by a customer. The manufacturer 2-year warranty still applies from your purchase date.
The Power TM400X4ad 400 Watt 4-channel ultra-compact, amplifier is built on Rockford Fosgate’s proprietary Class-AD technology, featuring Constant Power to produce the same output at both 4-Ohm and 2-Ohm impedances. Flexible vehicle integration enabled through low-level and high-level inputs with auto turn-on. Top mounted controls allow easy access to built-in crossover and C.L.E.A.N. input/output clip detection circuits. The 3-stage thermal lock extrusion with dual fan forced induction keeps everything cool while real-time thermal/protection schemes safeguard the amplifier.
- 1998+ Touring Harley-Davidson Motorcycles
Don't forget to get your Plug & Play Rockford Fosgate Amplifier Installation Kit:
Fits Harley-Davidson® Road Glide® and Street Glide® model years 1998 to current.
- Rockford Fosgate proprietary Class AD technology
- 4/2 Ohm muti-impedance Constant Power
- Differential inputs with high level auto turn-on feature
- 8 AWG power/ground connector w/ upgraded RCA connectors
- Remote-Out feature when using high level inputs
- 2/4 channel input switch
- 4 Ohm bridged capable
- C.L.E.A.N. input/output clip detection and indicator LEDs
- Top mounted controls
- Dual fan cooled
- Real time thermal sensing
- Dual extruded heat sinks
- Discrete surface mount technology
- Marine grade two part epoxy coating on circuit boards
- 2 Year Warranty
Interested in ordering but have a question first? Simply complete the form below and we'll get your question answered fast!