The TMS69 full range coaxial speaker is designed for use in bag lid applications for Harley-Davidsons.
Do you enjoy hitting the road on your motorcycle but are tired of not enjoying your music because you can't hear it when riding? The Rockford Fosgate TMS series of motorcycle speakers solve that problem. The TMS69 is a full range coaxial speaker designed to fit bag lid speaker locations made for 6x9” size speakers on Motorcycles.
It features a Neodymium motor structure driving a reinforced polypropylene cone with Santoprene surround. Highs are produced by an ultra-efficient 25mm dome tweeter with integrated phase plug and is made water/weather resistant with the addition of a Santoprene front isolation spider connecting between the tweeter housing and cone assembly.
- Element Ready design that is weather and water resistant
- Carbon‐Fiber Re‐Inforced Polypropylene Cone
- Santoprene VAST Surround
- Co‐Molded Cone and Surround
- Poly‐Cotton Spider
- Santoprene Front Isolation Spider
- High Power 35mm Voice‐Coil
- Ultra‐Efficient Neodymium Dual Magnet Motor Structure
- Ultra‐High Temperature Glass Re‐Inforced Polymer Frame
- Integrated Spade Terminals
- Integrated 6dB Crossover with High Power Polyester Capacitor
- Ultra‐Efficient 25mm Proprietary Film Dome Tweeter
- Neodymium Tweeter with Integrated Phase Plug and ASA Grill
- Low Profile Coaxial Tweeter Design
- Discreet (Hidden) Tweeter Wire
- 2 Year Warranty