The RFK-HD9813 is an amplifier installation kit for the Power Marine TM400X4ad amplifier on Harley-Davidson® model years 1998 to current. Integrates into factory electrical system without modifications or cutting.
- 1998-2013 Road Glide, Road Glide Ultra and Electra Glide
- 2006-2013 Street Glide, Street Glide Ultra
The RFK-HD9813 contains a mounting plate, heatsink, and wiring kit for installing the Power Marine TM400X4ad amplifier. Kit also includes Y-adaptors when adding lower fairing or Tour-Pak speakers, and rear speaker output harness for installation of baglid speakers. The cables have been upgraded to provide the necessary current and voltage requirements for the amplifier, and the heat-sink provides extended thermal time under demanding situations. Integrates into factory electrical system without modifications or cutting. Harley-Davidson® , Road Glide® and Street Glide® are registered trademarks of Harley-Davidson Motor Company
- FULL spec cable - meets or exceeds AWG (American Wire Gauge) requirements
- 100% Pure Crystal-Oxygen Free Copper (PC-OFC)
- Plug and Play design for easy installation
- Designed for use with 1998-Current Harley-Davidson® Motorcycles
- Designed for use with Power Marine TM400X4ad model amplifier
- Includes mounting brackets for Bat Wing and Shark Nose fairings
- Includes amp output Y-adaptors for lower fairing and/or TourPak speakers
- Includes rear speaker output harness for connection of rear speakers
All orders are shipped in 1 to 2 business days from the order date.
Interested in ordering but have a question first? Simply complete the form below and we'll get your question answered fast!