The Rockford Fosgate P152 is a great drop in solution to upgrade your Tour Pak Speakers. Offering a power handling of 40 watts RMS it will sound great powered by any head unit including the factory unit. With a 2-way coaxial design you get a Polypropylene cone and a PEI dome tweeter. Speakers have a built crossover to ensure the frequencies go where they are supposed to.
Rockford Fosgate designed the Punch P152 5-1/4" speakers as a high-grade replacement for your factory speakers. Each speaker features a responsive polypropylene cone and butyl rubber surround that'll stand up to hours of high-volume jams. Rockford Fosgate uses a new technique to attach the surround to the cone that yields up to 25% more cone area, for fuller sound and stronger performance. The dome tweeters provide clear, extended highs that can hold their own when the bass gets heavy.
- 2-way 5-1/4" speakers (pair)
- mineral-filled polypropylene woofer
- butyl rubber surround
- 3/4" polyetherimide (PEI) dome tweeter
- grilles included
- includes adapter brackets for 5"x7" and 6"x9" openings
- Vertical Attach Surround Technique (VAST™) increases cone area
- power range: 6-40 watts RMS (80 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 70-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 87 dB
- top-mount depth: 1-15/16"
- warranty: 1 year
What's in the box:
- Owners Manual
- Two 5-1/4" Two-way speakers
- 2 Grilles
- Two 6x9/5x7 Adapter brackets
- Eight 1-1/4" Allen head screws
- 3mm Allen head bit
- 8 Speed clips
- Installation/Operation manual (English/ French/ Spanish/ German/ Italian)
Interested in ordering but have a question first? Simply complete the form below and we'll get your question answered fast!